Many bloggers today are always looking for a way to monetize their traffic. The most common way to do this is to offer ad space on your blog – however, that rarely brings in any substantial income. Now, bloggers can get into merchandising business by offering t-shirts or other merchandise on their site. Here are 3 simple ways to make money online by selling t-shirts.
- Open a Spreadshirt Shop. Spreadshirt is a website that offers custom t-shirts, but allows bloggers to open their free shop. All you have to do is select couple of t-shirts, pick some designs, put some text and place a link to your shop on the website.You can also embed the shop into your website using an iFrame or use widgets in your sidebar. The Spreadshirt shop is fully customizable – so you can easily skin your shop so it looks like your website.
- Upload your own designs to your shop. If you’re handy with Photoshop or Illustrator you can upload your own images and create t-shirts with your own images and text. Typically shirts with both designs and text sell better. You can create images that are directly related to your blog, or images that would be interesting to a much wider audience.
- Submit products to marketplace. Do you have limited traffic to your website? Once you have a t-shirt shop with your own products or images, you can submit your products and images to the Spreadshirt marketplace. The marketplace is accessed by a wide audience and your products have a chance to be exposed to much larger group of people, therefore increasing chances of a purchase.
Opening a t-shirt shop is easy. Once you have products in your shop and potentially submit them to the marketplace, Spreadshirt will process all your payments, product the t-shirts and mail them to customers. They will even provide customer service.
- Learn Quick Ways To Make Money Using The Internet (iamsellingtoday.com)
- Make Money From Home For Extra Income (freepersonalizedtshirts.com)