If you are still struggling with how to make money with a blog, you need to develop great blogging habits. You need to work on the right “stuff” and stay away from wasting time on anything else. I will share with you three habits you need to develop in your blogging efforts. Here are three habits that will really help you out:
- Write with a purpose when you are working — You will make money with a blog once you start writing with a purpose on every blog post. You need to realize that a new visitor can find your blog from any of your posts and pages. Every visitor does not start at your home page. You need to make sure every post on your blog is great and has the purpose of helping the reader that is on that page.
- Write a post in 20 minutes or less — You need to get your content generation down to 20 minutes per 500 word article. Will this be hard for a while? Yes, it probably will, but you need to have this as your standard. You need to get a lot of content up on your blog, and it has to be of the highest quality. This is what you need to master to become a profitable blogger.
- Back link your posts as you go along — You are going to need at least 5 back links for each one of your blog posts. You need to learn to get these back links taken care of as you go along with your posts. You do not want to build a huge backlog for back links. You will never get caught up if you do get behind. Focus on your back linking and make sure you stay caught up, and this will help your blog traffic a lot.
You need to develop and hone good posting habits. You need to make sure you know exactly what you should be doing on your blog. You then need to do what you need to do, and success will soon be there for you.
- Learn How To Make Money With Blogs – Master Back Linking Today (iamsellingtoday.com)
- Make Money With A Blog – Do It Right From The Beginning (freepersonalizedtshirts.com)