If you want to learn how to make money with a blog, make sure you have a solid beginning to your site. You can really help (or hurt) your blog right from the beginning by choices you make about your blog style and where it resides. I will give you some of my top tips on how to get your blog off on the right footing. Here are my tips:
- Get your own domain — To make money with a blog, you need to have your own niche related domain name. If you are not willing to do that, you most likely are not going to succeed. Your reader will be able to remember your blog name easily if you have a catchy domain name. You will be able to brand this name to you, and this can be worth a lot of money to you over time.
- Get your own hosting account — You need to put your domain on an inexpensive hosting plan. You do not need to spend a lot of money here. You can get the $5 plan to get started. You want to have personal control over your blog, and having your own hosting is the only way to ensure this control is yours. Do not use free hosting platforms, as you are giving the owner control over your blog. This is not a good idea.
- Use the WordPress platform — You want to use the WordPress platform to build your blog. There is a lot of free functionality built into the WordPress platform. Once you learn how to use this platform, you will be able to edit your information and make your blog look better. You will also be able to add offers and promotions to your blog without having to pay a web master to do the work.
You can really help your blog get off to a good start by setting it up correctly. Do not cut corners to opt for free hosted sites if you want control of your blogging destiny. The correct set up will get you positioned properly and will allow you to build a profitable blog.
- How To Make Money Blogging – It Is Simple But Not Easy (onlinesurveysforcash.org)
- Make Money From Home For Extra Income (freepersonalizedtshirts.com)
Make Money With A Blog -- Do It Right From The Beginning by Steve